General Policy and Information
- Slotslike.co.uk does not aim for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal activities.
- The content in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only and it cannot be considered as a legal advice of any kind.
- Slotslike.co.uk is an independent gambling directory.
- Slotslike.co.uk takes no legal responsibility for errors in these materials.
- Slotslike.co.uk users are responsible for determining whether it is legal for them to play any particular game or place any particular wager.
- Slotslike.co.uk does not guarantee the accuracy of any item within these materials.
- Slotslike.co.uk will not be responsible for any damage, which may result from the use of these materials.
- Slotslike.co.uk is not responsible for any deposits / losses on casinos featured on this website.
- Slotslike.co.uk is not responsible for the compliance of any casinos featured on this website.
The information on this server is subject to modification without any notice and does not represent an obligation on the part of Slotslike.co.uk in the future.
All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
Unless identified with the label “Copy Freely”, the content of this website, are copyrighted by Slotslike.co.uk. In consideration of this authorisation, Slotslike.co.uk users agree that any copy of these documents one makes shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein.
Slotslike.co.uk users may not: copy, transmit or adjust information of this site in any way.
Note that any product, process, or technology in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Slotslike.co.uk and may not be licensed hereunder.
Slotslike.co.uk tries to provide complete, accurate, and current information.
If you should observe any imperfect or incorrect information, please contact us.
Slotslike.co.uk reserves the right to deny any requests for a content removal at its sole discretion unless the content could be considered as false, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person’s privacy or in any other way in violation of any International law.
Last Update: September 2020